DIY Solid Wood Oil Painting Inside Frame Hanging Craft Photo Picture Framework Drawing Canvas Poster Hanger Frames Wall Art Decor Accessories
Pine wood frame with polished finish. The wooden strip is pasted with strong double-sided adhesive to make the canvas wooden frame firmly bonded and not easily deformed.
DIY solid wood picture frame is developed and designed to meet the fun of DIY assembling.
With easy tools and operation steps, you can mount a frameless painting that can be hung to add a beautiful impression to your home, office.
Wooden Strip Specifications: 3D Thickness: 3cm/1.18in, Flat Width: 1.1cm/0.43in
How to DIY:
1. Flip your canvas and mark the position of the wood on the canvas.
2. Tear off the double-sided tape and paste the wood on the canvas one by one. Please make sure that the edges of the strips and the edges of the canvas coincide with each other, which is important.
3. Erect the wood and make sure the paint angle is sandwiched between the wood angle.
4. Nail the \"U\" nail into the corner of the wood.
5. Input cardboard stable frame.
6. Check the corners and edges to ensure the stability of the frame.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
4 X DIY Wooden Strip Frames
4 X Trapezoidal Inserts
4 X U-Shaped Nails
1 Set X Non-Marking Hook Accessories